Standard Cabinets: base, wall, tall storage, wardrobe, teacher’s center, files, television, bookcases, study carrels and cubbies.
Classroom Casework: Teacher walls, Home economics, Science labs (demonstration tables), Computer labs, Music rooms (instrument storage).
Specialty Room Casework: Libraries (bookcases, librarian reception/check out desks), Administration (reception desks, letter and legal files, lateral files, rollout computer keyboards), Staff work rooms (wardrobes, teacher centers, work stations).
Countertops: Plastic laminate with self edge, no drip bullnose, 90 degree rolled nose, 180 degree wrap.
... David M. Bertino Mfg. can also supply your solid surface and epoxy countertop needs.
Sliding Marker Board Systems and Specifications
HS-2 and HS-3 Recessed Sliding Marker Board Systems Specifications:
- Sliding Marker Board Surface: Porcelain Ceramic surface is Acid, Fire, Stain, and Scratch resistant. (Pro Steel/K-Pro Specialty Products) Aluminum backer (All Foils Inc.)
- Sliding Marker Boards are available in three cores: particle board, Insulation Board Clay Coated (Emco Industrial) & Honeycomb (Hexacomb Products).
- Sliding Marker Board carriers: 7000 rollers/7034 mounting bracket (Hettich International).
- Sliding Marker Board tracks: top track with map rail and bottom track with integral pentray-aluminum extrusions are manufactured with #6063T5 aluminum alloy with a clear satin anodized finish (Ontario Extrusions, Inc.).
- Standard on Sliding Marker Board systems are aluminum flag holders and map hooks.
- Note that David M. Bertino Mfg. uses only quality Architectural and Institutional products in the fabrication of the "Sliding Market Board Systems".
- "Sliding Marker Board Systems" are installed recessed into casework furnished and installed by David M. Bertino Mfg.
- Top track with map rail and bottom track with integral pentray profiles/cross sections pictured on "PDF Document".
- Exposed after installation-laminate plastic.
- Unexposed after installation-backing sheet.
- Wilson Art or Formica laminate colors.
- Semi exposed cases melamine interiors-Open cases matching plastic laminate.
- Doors and Drawer Fronts: Plastic laminate face, cabinet liner back, laminated to particle board, total thickness ¾”. Band all four (4) edges with 1/32” thick matching PVC.
- Sides and backs-1/2” melamine. Bottoms ¼” melamine.
- Fixed cases ¼” melamine.
- Exposed covered with 4” topset base to match.
- 1/32” thick matching PVC, thermobonded to all visible edges. Semi exposed-white PVC. Scribe exposed ends and/or exposed bottoms to wall.
- Laminated Plastic Countertops-Surface: Minimum .042- ¾” particle board and .020 backing sheet. Countertops coved at wet areas with 4” high splash.
- Adjustable shelves to be 1” thick
- Hardware finish-U.S. 26D
- Pulls-Quality #812 wire pull
- 5mm row holes, 1 ¼” centers-All casework for adjustable shelves
- Shelf Clips-KV 346 Nickel
- Hinge-Rockford 851 wrap around
- Drawer Slides-Blum 100# self closing 230E
- Locks-Olympus 100DR-200DW Series